Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New baby

4 posters

Go down

New baby Empty Re: New baby

Post by Mischief Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Mario

It seems I will have to return your birthday gift then so that I send the contribution. Don't know what you will have left when you convert it back to dollars though. Laughing
Here I thought we were friends - the saying goes friends help one another out - hahahahahaha!!!!

Thanks, please let me know if you have any ideas for names.

Seriously nice to hear from you. Smile
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Tammy,

What a beautiful baby you are getting. Good luck with him/her and let us see the updated pictures as they become available.

You know us Aries are great people and we are always looking for a reason to break chops. So with that being said Tammy here goes.

Tammy I would love to help you out with the months ahead but they are huge in my family as well so I will not be able to help you out. You on the other hand can help me out. I do not take donations but I will give you a tax wright-off recipt for your taxes at the end of the year with a contrubution to my next months. HAHAHA!!!!!!!

Mario
ziggy
ziggy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.blastoffclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:48 am

I am a Scorpio, we are all nice people. Rhonda I am surrounded as you can see by Aries and Taurus.

Well lets see I have just had my hubbys birthday, it is my sisters wedding anniversary on the weekend, then it is Mom(12), the 2 April is a friends birthday and their anniversary, Another friend on 12th, My brother in law on 26th, then it continues 5 May is my niece and 6th my brother, the 17 th my nephew, 21st my stepson and 24th my aunt. Any donations welcome Laughing

I can't wait to get the next two months behind me.
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:50 pm

I'm an Aries. We are fun too lol
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireBear Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:09 pm

My birthday is the 29th!! Taurus's are a real treat!!
ClaireBear
ClaireBear

Female
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:20 pm

lmao yeh I know the feeling about April, mine is the 7th our anniversary is the 15th we are getting our Too and our son's B-Day is the 24th. I thought my month was busy though, you should hear Mario's!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:10 pm

Thanks Rhonda. I have no idea whether it is boy or girl and thought I would wait until I have spent time with the baby to see what suits it. But I am open to suggestions! I can have it sexed but here is SA it seems like quite a difficult thing so I am not really worried about it. I also absolutely love babies and am so excited. cheers I can't wait, I have already bought cage, toys, etc for it.

I really don't like April and I am surrounded by people born in this month, it drives me crazy Laughing

Last edited by Mischief on Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some info)
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:23 am

Oh how cute is that!!!!!!!!!!!!! My b-day is the 7th!!! lol A little Diamond baby! love that month! lol Have you decided on a name yet? Is it a boy/girl? How sweet! You will have to keep us updated and send us pics whenever you get them! I know I can't wait either! I will be getting our little Cockatoo hopefully by April 18th!!! Congrats! And thanks for sharing that with us! I love babies!!!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female

Back to top Go down

New baby Empty New baby

Post by Mischief Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:24 am

Hi there

I wanted to share with you the photo of my new baby. I will only be getting this one at the end of April, the breeder has sent me a photo of the Timneh who will be 2 months old on 9 April.

New baby Photo-0149
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content