Shadow

Go down

Re: Shadow

Post by Mischief on Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:54 am

Mario
You know me too well. I was laughing and thanks a ton for that. Laughing I look forward to meeting you one day, especially after all this talking we do. Very Happy
It is unfortunately all about time. It is still very difficult but I will get there. Thanks for being such a great friend.
Regards Tammy
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Hello Tammy,

Sorrt to hear this bad news. I know how much Shadow ment to you and it is never an easy thing to do. Time will heal your broken heart. Time is all we have to get over things of this nature. I do send my deepest sorrow to you at a time like this. I hope you will get through it quickly because it hurts to bad when you keep thinking about it. I hope you are doing well and I am still going to come and see you one day. Have the limo there to get me and the food and booze ready.!!!! See I even made you laugh at a time of sadness thats what is all about and a friend will try to help out as much as they can. So smile and always keep Shadow in you thoughts and prayers and you will be together again one day.

Your friend Mario
ziggy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile http://www.blastoffclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BMustee on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:34 am

I know how hard it is to loose a beloved dog. My Collie/Golden retrever mix had to be put down a few years back. The vet my parents took him to his whole life misdiagnosed his cancer as "fatty lumps" and later on "tick poisoning" (like 3 ticks could kill a 80 lb dog) and by the time they took an x-ray the cancer was in every organ and in his bones. He would have died that day because his lungs were giving out from the cancer, so my dad had him put down. I still think about good ol' Buddy to this day and I know I will see him again, he'll be waiting right by the door.
BMustee

Female
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-03-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mustee_er

Back to top Go down

Post by Siobhan on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:52 pm

I am really sorry to hear about Shadow. I know how you feel, my 8 year old yorkie/shitzu was hit by a car before Christmas. It was absolutely awful. I am sure Shadow was a big part of your family and of course you will miss him.

Siobhan
Siobhan
Senior Parrot Lover!
Senior Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I couldn't watch him suffer not after all the years of loyalty and love we shared. He was strating to drag his back legs, which I was hoping to avoid. He is in a better place.
Tammy
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:38 pm

Sooo sorry to hear that Tammy! We too are dog lovers! We have a lab that we are going back and forth with and should probably be put down as well. She is 11 going on 12 and I can't stand the thought of it!

Our thoughts are with you during this pain Tammy. But like everything, it too shall pass and you will meet up together on Rainbow Bridge. That would be soo nice to join them again! Hugs for you!

Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile http://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Shadow

Post by Mischief on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:59 pm

Hi there
Shadow my beloved german sherperd was put down today and I know he isn't a bird. But this boy was avery big part of my life for elevn years and my baby. I will miss him so much.

Shadow, mom loves you terribly and I miss you.
Tammy
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content