Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post by Joe Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:59 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Please ask many questions as you wish. Have fun and enjoy all the posts.

Mario
Joe
Joe

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Shyfire, you are welcome here, but I did edit your post for reasons which I am sure you could understand. This is a parrot/bird forum here, and I do not allow promotions for other forums on my site. To say you will take in any unwanted animals is fine. We enjoy people here at the forum who can share knowledge and experiences with us, so you are welcome to stay, even though you have your own forum. Thank you
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

New member Empty New member

Post by shyfire Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:38 pm

Hello everyone.
I love parrots and would like to say hi to all. I do not have one yet but am willing to get one that needs a good home.
Hello,
I’m willing to give a few parrots a great home with lots of love to live. I have saved 5 animals from loss of homes 2 ducks 3 dogs and a cat and now my husband and I decided to save a few macaws. This ad is for people that truly love their parrot and have to part with them and want it to have a normal happy home. Not in a refuge nor a sanctuary which is great if there is no one willing as I to give them a home. My husband knows parrots very well and has had a macaw but had to part with it because of moving. SO he knows how it hurts to part yet understands that it has a good home and is fine. He loved his parrot to bits but times in live people have to deal with their own lives when an emergency arises.
This ad is for serious people in CANADA only that have no where for their bird that is either driving them nuts or they have illness or something that they can not keep their dear friend no more.
No scammers no stupidity DO not even reply if you’re a scammer or I will report you. I am here to take care of a few more animals that have no home.
For those of you able to keep your birds god bless you they have a great home for life.
Please check and feel free to join my forum on parrots.

Last edited by Ronda on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You can not post links to other bird forums on this site for reasons which I'm sure are understood.)

shyfire

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://parrots.reddittontario.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum