Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow

3 posters

Go down

Wow Empty Re: Wow

Post by Siobhan Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:02 pm

Exactly. And most people who love birds have lots of different types of birds. Nobody here only has 1 bird or 1 type of bird do they? And all of our babies are precious on this site. Well done Ronda.... and all of you mods Smile
Siobhan
Siobhan
Senior Parrot Lover!
Senior Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireBear Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:40 pm

I really like that this site isn't one breed specific. At some of the other forums it seems that people aren't really that interested unless you have the breed that the site is about. They are fun regardless of species and bird lovers should all be able to relate to eachother! So good job Ronda for making such a well rounded site!
ClaireBear
ClaireBear

Female
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Wow Empty Wow

Post by Ronda Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:23 pm

I can't believe here we are about a month later and have this many members and posts!!!! We are almost at 40 members!!! And over 1,000 posts!!!! I was reading on the site where I made this forum at and there were some people that have had theirs up for months and don't have this success yet! I am very proud and happy that all of you have done this!!! There has been a bunch of work put in by members and I know there hasn't been that much information here yet, but we are all doing our best and we are very glad for the ones sticking around.

I did just send out a letter to members who haven't been here in 15 days. I know lives get busy and that is cool, but my main reason for sending it was so I could get feedback from them as to why they haven't been back if there was a lack of information or maybe their bird wasn't listed. I want this to be a forum for everyone that owns birds and welcome any feedback at all!

But I wanted to Thank everyone for being here and making this all happen! I'm loving all of it!
Thanks again!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content