Hello Everyone!

Go down

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by ziggy on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:08 am

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Please ask as many questions and we will answer them for you.

Enjoy the forum and have some fun.

Ziggy
ziggy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile http://www.blastoffclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda on Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:29 am

Wow Melanie that is such a great story!! I am soo glad you could be here on this forum. If I remember correctly you are getting a Quaker too right? But I know we aren't up to par yet on this site, and it is taking time so I hope you bare with me, but I really think you'll like it here! Glad to have you and Kika with us!!

Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile http://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!

Post by Kikasmomma on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Hello,
My name is Melanie, I am from New York. I am the proud owner of a Female African Grey named Kika. I have only had her a short amount of time but I know my life would not be the same without her. I knew I loved her the minute I layed eyes on her. I work/ed for a pet store and at night when we would feed and clean all the animals a co-worker went to get ehr out to feed her some veggies and such. When she or anyone made the attempt to take her out she would fuss and bite and was not happy. She seemed to despise everyone there. Even when a customer would want to visit she would get angry. Well when the girl had her out I said you mind if I give it a shot, and she said sure go ahead but be careful. I put my hand out and she came up on me and went right up onto my shoulder and gave a kiss noise and started to lick my face. She also looked at me and said "hello". This was her first time speaking. Everyone kept saying hello, hello, hello, but she never responded. At that moment I knew I had to have her and I then asked "how much is she", the co-worker of mine said "oh, she's only 1450, but with your discount she will be around 1150". I could feel my heart sink because I could never have that kind of money before someone would swoop in and buy her. I went home and asked my fiance if there was anyway possible to get this gorgeous creature and he said I don't think so babe I'm sorry. I begged my mom and kept trying to find a way. Two days later my finace gave me 750 and my mom lent me the rest. I went to my job and brought her home. Very Happy For some reason this bird chose me and what reason that is I don't think I will ever know, but I am sure glad she did. Very Happy
Kikasmomma

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum