Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY TAG

3 posters

Go down

MY TAG Empty Re: MY TAG

Post by Mischief Thu May 22, 2008 3:57 pm

Lyric, I dread the day he doesn't think Mom is cool anymore. I am praying he doesn't loose it.

Mario, you are a great friend too and I look forward to meeting the whole clan. Promises,promises. Of course I am going to try and keep Ziggy although I would be in big trouble here.

Have a great one
Tammy
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Thu May 22, 2008 11:37 am

Congratulations Tammy on the new boy in your life! I thought Bugsy was a cute name, but Romeo is a great one too. The right name will come to you in time and you'll be so excited when you finally decide on one!
Hopefully your boy will stay cuddly- Lyric gives me about 5 minutes for some head scratches and kisses in the evening and then he's done with me. I miss the days of holding him close and cuddling when he was a baby! Now he's going through his terrible twos and can't seem to get away from me fast enough. It's just not cool hanging out with mom anymore! Oh well- have fun with your little one.
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu May 22, 2008 11:02 am

Hello Tammy,

I know you love us and we love you also. But you are going to be around men all the time and you will have to get over the fact that you love men. LOL!!!!! I cant wait to come and see you so you can see Ziggy up close and personal. You will try to take him from me and that will not fly. I will go to the grave protecting him. I know you would take care of us as if we were family. We have been talking about this for a while so just have the limo ready and the wine and food ready. We will be there sooner then you know. HAHA!!!!!!!

Love ya Tammy you are a great friend.

Mario
ziggy
ziggy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.blastoffclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief Thu May 22, 2008 1:49 am

Hi Mario
I know you are a man and Ziggy is a boy and you know I love you both. And I love my baby to bits and wouldn't trade him for anything. And I can't wait to meet you all. And you also know I was joking.
Tammy
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed May 21, 2008 3:21 pm

Hello Tammy,

Great to hear the news. You can always use another man in your life. We are such good listeners, good hearted, good companions, and good lovers. I take offence to your remarks. LOL You know I am only kidding with you. I am a man and we seem to have a good relationship. You are in love with Ziggy and he is a boy also. So what will you do when we come and see you. You will then have 2 more males in the house then. LOL

Mario
ziggy
ziggy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.blastoffclean.com

Back to top Go down

MY TAG Empty MY TAG

Post by Mischief Wed May 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Hey there everybody
I got a call from the vet to let me know that my TAG is a boy. Like I need another man in my life. Very Happy And I am still battling with a name. Bugsy hasn't stuck. I am now going to try out Romeo since he likes to cuddle so much. He is also trying to talk as I am getting the beginnings of it.
Tammy
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content