Thank You :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thank You :)

Post by Ronda on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:19 pm

WOW! Thank you soo much girls! I really can't tell you how much that all means to me! But if it wasn't for all of you being here, this wouldn't have been possible anyway! So thank you right back at you all!

And yes Jen, let me tell you between two kids a husband, 5 dogs, 3 cats, 4 birds/parrots, 27 rabbits now and still adding, a parrot forum site and now a rabbit web site lol.

But honestly everyone I Thank you right back. You all have made this forum, I just gave you a place to be. Anyone can make a forum, but it takes friends to make it complete! And I thank you for that! I have made some really really great friends on here and that is something I will always cherish!

Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile http://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmie_30 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:32 am

im glad that you made this site ronda, you are such a cool person and it is nice meeting someone with the same interests, it is hard to find friends like you, and im glad that i met you. and keep up the good work that you do on here
kimmie_30
submission happy
submission happy

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Hip Hip Hurray! You're right, she has done a great job. I don't know how she finds the time between the kids, birds, horses, dogs and now bunnies and a baby fawn! You go girl.
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siobhan on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Credit where credit is due Ronda... you have done a great job on this forum considering it is so young and you have built it from scratch.

Three cheers for Ronda cheers
Siobhan
Senior Parrot Lover!
Senior Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:58 am

No problem at all Christy! The bird/parrot world really is nice, and I have found some very good friends in it all!

I am a part of another bird forum as well, and there are still a few over there that I really like as friends, most of them I have brought here with me, but it nice that someone like yourself appreciates my forum, well I should say OUR forum. I may have gave everyone a place to come, but everyone else here has done a great job at creating it! I have some ideas and I think I am going to send out a Newsletter here soon! But thank you soo much, and you are more than Welcome!

Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile http://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Thank You :)

Post by mama2babygirl on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:07 am

I just wanted to say thank you to all that has helped me. Ronda, you have been a BIG help! Everyone has been so nice and wonderful giving advice to me Very Happy I am really glad I stumbled on this site!! I love you There are a few nice people still in this crazy world . LOL!! Wink
mama2babygirl
submission happy
submission happy

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down