Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGIF everyone!

4 posters

Go down

TGIF everyone! Empty Re: TGIF everyone!

Post by greenwinged Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:21 pm

Well, here school doesn't let out till the 11, but since I'm a serior and graduating TODAY Very Happy Very Happy ! All senior were let out early this week!

I hope everyone has a great safe, and stay cool, weekend!!!
greenwinged
greenwinged
Official Parrot Lover!
Official Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Well thank you Jen! Back at ya girl! I drove 5 hours round trip today for bunnies!! My daughter ended up getting a fever while we were going down there to get them. So that sucked! We are at home now resting and enjoying our Friday night! Hope everyone else is too!

Oops Siobhan was typing while I was lol, Our kids last day was today, and actually because of the flooding we have had here there was no school here yesterday or today so their vacation started early!

TGIF everyone! 8325bf10
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Siobhan Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:40 pm

Here here! I am absolutely shattered, and so glad the weekend is finally here. I wouldnt mind only it was a holiday weekend here last weekend Sad Only 2 more weeks and the kids are finished school till September cheers No more homework, school runs, uniforms to wash, lunches to make...... heaven!
Siobhan
Siobhan
Senior Parrot Lover!
Senior Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

TGIF everyone! Empty TGIF everyone!

Post by Lyric Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi everybody! I am very thankful today is Friday. Just had to tell everyone that I hope they have a great weekend and find some time to just sit and love on your feathered friends.
It is starting to get hot around here and summertime is getting in full swing. I think it's a great time of year to sit down with a nice cold glass of whatever, relax and be thankful for the good things in your life. I hope everyone out there gets a chance to do the same. Cool
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down