Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to upload pictures ;)

3 posters

Go down

Trying to upload pictures ;) Empty Re: Trying to upload pictures ;)

Post by Ronda Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Yes that is a great explanation, there is also a topic on this in the photo room on how to post and the best way to post so people can see all your photo, we had that problem as well. Tiffani couldn't see all of the photos some people were posting, so we got that all sorted out and what size is best! Let us know if you need anything else!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:01 am

I think it took all of us a while to figure it out on this forum. When you are entering your message you'll see an icon above that shows a picture with a diskette on top, when you put the arrow on top it says "host an image". Click this and it brings up a place where you can browse your computer and add the link to your photo. Pick the picture you want to upload and then you can chose to resize it- the option that says for websites is usually best here. Then click "Host It" and the image will upload. It shows the URL's then, so copy the one that says "Image" Then click the "host an Image" icon again. Then click the image of the photo that says "image" when the arrow is on top of it. This will let you insert it in the text box. [img]Trying to upload pictures ;) Dscn0210[/img]Put your cursor inside the image box that comes up and click "paste" on your computer. This inserts the image into your message.

I hope I explained it okay and hopefully this will help you figure it out- once you get the hang of it it isn't too hard.
Sorry, I had to insert a picture in this message to be able to explain it and I forgot to resize so it's a little bit big!! Ooops.
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Trying to upload pictures ;) Empty Trying to upload pictures ;)

Post by Michelle Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:56 am

Hey all... Im trying to upload some pics, but not getting the hang of it lol.. Any help from this newbie greatly appreaciated Smile
Michelle
Michelle
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down