Hi and an uodate on all of us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi and an uodate on all of us.

Post by sadmemories20 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:12 am

Oh wow Tammy! Soo great to have you back!! And glad your flock and you are doing well!

sadmemories20

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Thanks Ronda
It is good to be back. He talks so much, usually I can hear him almost the whole day. He is also saying no and hay and I think I can almost hear a baby in there too. I must say it is a very intelligent conversation to have comapred with the ex. Very Happy
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:00 pm

Oh wow Tammy! Soo great to have you back!! And glad your flock and you are doing well! That is awesome that he is only 9 months old and talking that much!!!

Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile http://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief on Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi Lyric
Gogga is a pet name in Afrikaans like baby. The words actual meaning is bug as in spiders and bugs. It also refers more to the baby form. I have a habit of talking to all my animals including the fish when I am walking around the house and this is a word I use when I talk to them. I use lots of others like baby and I am almost sure that I can hear the starts of the baby as well. I also hear some no and hey as these are words I also seem to use often with the animals. He is making me think about what I am saying.
I must say things at home are so much calmer and happy. My animals are so much calmer and settled.
Regards Tammy
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Hi Tammy, great to see you back here. Hope your life is settling down happily after all the changes you have been going through.
I was wondering if Gogga has a meaning? It's an interesting name, how did your grey pick it?
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:16 am

Hi Siobhan
Yes I am very happy with the divorce. Strangely enough all my animals are alot happier now. I shudder to think what happened when I was not home to protect them.

Gogga definitely talks up a storm. He loves Animal Planet on the satelite TV and usually is very vocal whn I put that on for them. I also work from home so ofetn when I am working he will start calling me. We land up shouting across the house so that he knows I am there. He also calls me Gogga when he wants something. And if he has been naughty he says Gogga, I love you. Now how can I be angry with him.

Regards
Tammy
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siobhan on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:12 am

Hi Tammy,
Congratulations on the divorce! Sounds like you are very happy with it Very Happy

Gogga is such a cute name for a grey! He is adorable and he says a lot for only 9 months old doesnt he?
Siobhan
Senior Parrot Lover!
Senior Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi and an uodate on all of us.

Post by Mischief on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:44 am

HI there everybody

I am so sorry that I have neglected you. The past 5 months have been rather taxing. I have managed to get divorcedand work has been hectic. The best thing I ever did.

However, the flock and I are very well. I have a ringneck Mischief who is now one year old. I was having problems with s/he that wouldn't come near me and was very loud. I am very proud to say that this has all stopped and I have my lovable baby back. Although s/he is very demanding I am enjoying the interactions. As you can see I have no idea what it is and it doesn't bother me. Mischief is also starting to vocalise.

My other baby is a Timneh Grey and this boy is now 9 moonth old. Talks the hind leg off a donkey. He as predicted by some of you has chosen his own name. I went through about ten different ones. The one that stuck is Gogga. He is saying hello, I love you, where are you. He also mixes up his sentences. Clever boy this.

I am attaching updated photos for you to look at
http://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/12/55/09/31/13112011.jpg
http://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/12/55/09/31/11092011.jpg
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down