Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you??

5 posters

Go down

How are you?? Empty Re: How are you??

Post by Mischief Thu May 22, 2008 2:25 am

Ronda
Sorry to hear you are battling so. I now also have flu and am taking antibiotics which I hate as they make me feel really horrible. The days are cold and the nights very chilly. The medication also doesn't allow me to sleep very well.

Anyways I hope you get better soon. Enjoy your weekend sounds like fun. I realised with horror that out winter period is half way through already. Although generally June and July are the coldest.

Have a great day
Tammy
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Wed May 21, 2008 9:05 pm

Thank you Tammy, sadly this cold is still holding on!!!! I can't take antibiotics I am allergic to them!! So I am now taking a bunch of vitamins lol.

Today it has been kind of chilly here, we are getting ready for Memorial weekend though and it's suppose to be really nice, in the upper 70's low 80's! Perfect weather! We normally have a cookout with friends and family! Not too much is going on, the kids will be out of school soon! Summer is almost here!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Hi there
Ronda hope you are feeling better. It is getting colder here as winter approaches. I am tired of all the clothing. I feel like a eskimo. Also can't put the birds outside it is too chilly.

We are off for five days from day after tomorrow. I am so exhausted I need the time off but as usual the to do,list at home is so long. Oh well maybe I will feel more refreshed after a day off.

Have a fab day!
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:34 pm

Well Hello everyone! It is rainy and cold here in WV! What a change compared to the 70's & 80's we had just a few days ago! I am still trying to get over my cold! Yuck! But we just had some more additions to our little family! I will have to post some pics of them, they are just adorable! I hope everyone is having a good day!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Hi Ronda! I'm doing great today. The sun is shining here in Missouri and it's in the mid 50's I think- Kinda cool but not too bad- can't complain.

Lyric's been kinda crabby and nervous and flighty. We have a puppy in the house and him running around and playing with our other dog and barking kinda has Lyric on edge. The puppy has been with us since the end of February but it was a big change for Lyric to get used to. Also he's going through his terrible two's stage and really testing me with the whole flying thing. I'm trying to keep from clipping his wings but its trying my patience... every bit I've got sometimes! Anyway, we'll get through it eventually! Hope everyone out there is having a great day.
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:30 am

Hope your play was good! I got back from the Dr.'s yesterday and was told I had a double ear infection along with an upper respiratory infection!! I feel like I'm under water lol. I can't hear! Maybe that's a good thing, being the kids are off for Spring Break this week lol.

Suppose to be a nice day today though. Kids can actually go out and play a little with their new baby goat. My son just joined baseball for the first time yesterday and had his first practice. He was able to hit the ball lol. He did pretty good considering he's only 8 and some of the kids are 12 on the team. Hope everyone has a good day!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Siobhan Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Why are the bugs we catch from children always the worst ones? I am going to drug myself with advil tonight because I am going to see a play. I am NOT going to miss it Smile
Siobhan
Siobhan
Senior Parrot Lover!
Senior Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:48 am

I am with you Siobhan!!! I was at a friends last weekend and they had their nieces there and they were sick! I caught a very bad upper respiratory Infection Evil or Very Mad I am going to the Dr. now. Don't feel good at all!! lol Hope everyone is else is feeling better!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Siobhan Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:53 am

I'm Sick! And no it isnt too much chocolate! I had my nephew up to stay last week and he had a cold, it looks like he left us a souvenir Crying or Very sad
Siobhan
Siobhan
Senior Parrot Lover!
Senior Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:58 pm

LMAO Finally someone told me how they were! Thanks Claire!

I remember going down town in Cleveland every year, we would skip school to go down there for the parade lol.

It's cold here today. Nothing really going on at all. Have to go pick up my husband and kids here in a bit and go down and feed the horses. That's about it!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireBear Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:55 pm

I'm great but I would be having more fun if I was at home drinking green beer rather than working~!
ClaireBear
ClaireBear

Female
Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

How are you?? Empty How are you??

Post by Ronda Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:34 am

Today it is very nice outside. It's suppose to be around 65 degrees. It's 10:30 here in WV. We are suppose to get a bunch of rain again tomorrow and the next day. So I better enjoy it while I can!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content