Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware

4 posters

Go down

Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Empty Re: Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware

Post by Ronda Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Wow thanks Angie for sharing!! That is a good little collection you have there! And love the fact that you have rescues!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Empty Re: Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware

Post by Brilliantfids Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:44 pm

I like Joey!!! I have a red-lored also, love him to death. Little stinker bit me today but oh well. LOL!! Your birds are beautiful!
Brilliantfids
Brilliantfids
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by greenwinged Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:22 pm

doodlebug is SO cute! Very Happy As well is the others!
greenwinged
greenwinged
Official Parrot Lover!
Official Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Empty Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware

Post by Tari Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:56 pm

Dandy a rescue of around 17 years old. Not very friendly but I told him years ago he was no longer a hot potato bird and would stay here forever. He has had a least 5 homes. I spent 700 on him in the first two months to make sure the plucking is just habit. Vet says he might be mentally unstable and that is why he plucks. I have a toy that as long as it stays in the cages keeps him from plucking except during breeding season. No he does not want a girlfriend he hates other birds wont let them near him. Last two people that had him were breeders.
Thats ok so am I. Laughing
Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Dandy
This is Joey also a rescue bird. Four homes that I know off. But he is a sweetheart and he picked me. I had no desire to own an amazon. I had heard to much about amazon overload. Funny but he has very don't that or bite me ever. So far. lol He is wild caught and at least 27 years old. He may have liver issues I have never had the blood test done cause there is not cure for it. I have him on a veggie only diet with supplements for his liver.
Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Praticeshotgood
This is Que I have had her since she was 6 months old. Pretty much a closet talker. She does not like to be touched but well still go to anyone. She is now over 8 years old. She is a happy bird and flirts with everyone that comes over.
Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Praticeshotq2
Topaz not even a year old yet. She was the first baby I raised from my breeder pair. It had been my dream for about 11 years to have a blue quaker. She is a little star. She is sweet sweet sweet and talks a lot. She can out talk my grey with the amount of words and almost at clear.
Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Topazharness2
This is my Doodlebug. He is a year old I have had no luck with taming him and now he is attacking my hand cause it is that time of the year. lol But he is still so cute. May just find him some company and a larger cage and let him stay untamed.
Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Ishestillblue3
Ok the breeder blues. BB and Betsy. They are 3 years old. In this picture they are only about 2 and now their blue is much darker since we moved them out of the barn into the aviary where they get more sun. They live out on the farm where I work.
Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware BabyBlues008
And the budgies.
This is an old picture of Pepper he is a year old now.
Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Budgies022
And this is River. S/he is also a year old. Hard to tell sex on the dilute pieds.
Lets see if I can find pictures of all of them. lol long Dial up beware Budgies010
Well ok that all of them. lol
Tari
Tari
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down