Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good By to our Sweet SPARKY!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Good By to our Sweet SPARKY!!!!! Empty Re: Good By to our Sweet SPARKY!!!!!

Post by BustersMom Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:32 pm

I know how you and your son feel. The same thing happened to me, except it was my male. He was fine in the morning and had passed later that day when I went into my bird room. He was a breeder, not a pet, but it hurts just the same. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
BustersMom
BustersMom

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:15 am

I am soooo sorry for your loss Mario and your sons! Please give him a hug from us! My daughter too has a tiel and she is also 12 years old, I couldn't imagine going through it! Just reading it brought tears to my eyes! Please know we are thinking of you guys! I think I'm going to put up a poem in here, I have been meaning to and haven't yet. I'll do that now, hugs to your son!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Good By to our Sweet SPARKY!!!!! Empty Good By to our Sweet SPARKY!!!!!

Post by ziggy Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:27 am

I am sorry to post this but last weekend we lost a very good member of the family. Sparky our sweet cockateil was taken from us. This was my 12 year old sons baby. We can home and she was dead in the breeding box. She was sitting on her eggs. My son is very very upset about this. I wish that I could take his sorrow from him and put it on my shoulders. We here would like to share a great picture of our beloved Sparky with all of you. You are our extended family and we would like to share this with you.

Good By to our Sweet SPARKY!!!!! 100_7024

This is a picture of Sparky. She was the sweetest little teil. This will take some time for us to get over. It was so sudden she was fine in the morning and that night she had passed, we come home to see this. My son can not understand that things like this happen. We had a burial last weekend in our backyard he wants to always have her near him.

Your Friend Mario

Last edited by ziggy on Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
ziggy
ziggy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.blastoffclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down