Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A BIG thank you to Ronda!

3 posters

Go down

A BIG thank you to Ronda! Empty Re: A BIG thank you to Ronda!

Post by Siobhan Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:18 pm

That is brilliant news. I am really glad you are going to give it a go. It is hard sometimes to be patient, but when you consider you could have 50 wonderful years together it is worth trying everything!

I have heard of Marnie... cant remember where, I may have read about her on the internet somewhere but I believe she is a miracle worker. I wish you the very best of luck, and please do give me any tips that could help me with Oisin. The little brat took another chunk out of the back of my hand this evening Evil or Very Mad
Siobhan
Siobhan
Senior Parrot Lover!
Senior Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelylew Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:21 pm

I will certainly share everything I learn. This person, her name is actually Marnie, has taken a few courses given by Ken Globus, otherwise known as The Bird Whisperer. I feel so extremely blessed that we connected. I hope that she can help give me the knowledge I need to work with Obi without be fearful of her or fear of doing the wrong thing where she is concerned.

Again, thanks from the bottom of my heart!
Lovelylew
Lovelylew
Forum Junky
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:44 pm

That is what we are all here for Debbie! Like I said I know everyone has their views and I am very proud at some because I know what their views would have been on this. Everyone has their opinions and overall we just want is what is best for our birds.

I am very happy that you have found someone to help you, and I really really look forward to some of the tips that you may be able to provide for others having the same problems like myself. Thanks for being here and sharing!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

A BIG thank you to Ronda! Empty A BIG thank you to Ronda!

Post by Lovelylew Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:40 pm

I have been private messaging Ronda about some feelings/issues we have with Obi. I wanted to openly gives thanks for all of your understanding, support and suggestions. There were several others who made suggestions and offered support as well. Thanks to everyone!

I have someone coming to help me with Obi tomorrow. I will post back the outcome of the session.

Again, thanks so much for being so supportive, helpful, and sharing the knowledge and experience you have!
Lovelylew
Lovelylew
Forum Junky
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down