Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

3 posters

Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:10 am

Hello Kimmie,

Welcome to the forum. Have some fun and ask as many questions as you like we will help you out.

Ziggy
ziggy
ziggy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.blastoffclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:25 am

Well Welcome Kimmie!! I'm soo glad you could join us! I'm sure you could help out here as well as learn some about your future macaw. Just bare with us, while we are under construction. But I'm sure this will be a site you'll enjoy! Please feel free to post in any room that hasn't been posted in yet lol. I am still getting around to them lol. I hope you enjoy the site when it's done!!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by kimmie_30 Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:09 pm

this is a little about myself my name is kim but i like to be called kimmie, i have 3 birds, one is a parrotlet named bam bam and a sun conure named tango and my new one which will arrive in two weeks is a baby congo african grey named bailey. i also have a cat named frankie and 4 dogs which i wont go into all names lol and 3 snakes. i work for animal control, which is i believe the reason i have so many. 3 of my dogs got rescued from there and so did my cat and one snake and my parrotlet bam bam. i enjoy being around all animals i also foster newborn puppies and kittens. and no i dont keep them my zoo is big enough. im also hoping maybe next year to get a blue and gold maccaw, only cause my fiance wants one. he too works for animal control. i enjoy meeting new people with the same interests as me mainly birds. i just love them and im so happy to be getting my dream bird. well that is all about me for now. i don't think there is much more. flower
kimmie_30
kimmie_30
submission happy
submission happy

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down