Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Rally the Troops

+4
greenwinged
Jay
BMustee
ziggy
8 posters

Go down

Time to Rally the Troops Empty Re: Time to Rally the Troops

Post by Alma2187 Fri May 23, 2008 3:47 pm

Im SOO IN LET ME NOW WHEN AND WHERE TO SIGN!!! I CAN TRY TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO SUPPORT US!! Yes we can do this asn save that poor animal, i just hate people like that! They deserve to be treated the same way! Please Pm me with more info if you would like... Good luck on this...
Alma2187
Alma2187
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mischief Fri May 23, 2008 5:40 am

Mario
You know I will sign your petition. I cannot believe that you are still battling with this poor grey.
Tammy
Mischief
Mischief
No-Stoppin-Me Now
No-Stoppin-Me Now

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mama2babygirl Thu May 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Thats AWUFUL!!!!! I'll sign it if it's still out there. I also have a few more here that will sign it. My brother has greys and GOD please don't give an address! He would be there faster than a blink of an eye and he would not be nice about it! LOL!! the bird would go home with him..LOL!!
mama2babygirl
mama2babygirl
submission happy
submission happy

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmie_30 Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:28 pm

i think people like that shouldnt have animals period. i am so with you. if his wife didnt want the bird at home then that was the time to get rid of the bird, give it to someone who is going to love and take care of it. if he wanted it at his officer he should of at least spent some time with it and take it out of the cage. im sure that poor bird is going nuts just sitting there and not getting love. if you have something to email me with to sign i will be willing to do it my email is kimmiegirl28@hotmail.com
kimmie_30
kimmie_30
submission happy
submission happy

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by greenwinged Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:01 pm

I'll sigh the sign the petition! No living thing sould be miss treated.
greenwinged
greenwinged
Official Parrot Lover!
Official Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:58 pm

Wow thats sounds really bad but I would see the bird before I went to far radio ppl will say all kinds of things to get a rise out of ppl who knows
But if what you have said is even half true lets all do what we can to get him out of there!! fast
Jay
Jay
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BMustee Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:33 am

That is horrible!!!! I'd love to help and sign the petition!
BMustee
BMustee

Female
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-03-13

http://www.myspace.com/mustee_er

Back to top Go down

Time to Rally the Troops Empty Time to Rally the Troops

Post by ziggy Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:47 pm

Hello Friends,

I have to say that I have a local problem that I want to tell you about.

There is a local D.J. here that has a African Grey that he has caged at the station for 13 years. He does not have any contact with the bird and has only had his interns change the water and food. The problem that I see is that this bird has no out of cage time at all. The bird has no social skills any longer. He has the bird in the office because his wife does not want the bird at home. She just don't like the bird. So is that a reason for this poor bird to be locked up for 13 years. This poor bird has no life. I have to say that this needs to be stopped. I am with the help of a friend of mine are going to try to have the bird removed from him. I am affiliated with 2 bird rescues locally here in the Tampa Bay area and they back me up with this. I also have the Florida Fish and Wildlife Comm. working with me to have this poor Grey removed from this elements of this person. I ask you to help us as well. We will need to have as many people behind us to make this happen. I am in the process of getting a petition started and will let you know where you can go and sign it on-line.The first thing I have done has had contact with his boss and he denied me a visit to check the bird. I will give him the choice to do it quietly or if I have to go public with it. I have a lot of friends that are in radio and they are affiliated with the local TV stations and I will go public with this if I have to. The next thing will be to convince them to let me take the bird and get it a good home. If you are interested in helping us please let me know. I would love to hear from all of you here to get this poor Grey out of there. With enough people behind me I can get to the boss and tell him that I want the bird removed. I feel that we can get this done. All the stuff I have heard is totally barbaric. He is never allowed out of the cage, god knows when he has been to a vet last, what kind of conditions his cage is in, i heard his nails are so long that they are curled up so much that they are touching his feet, His feathers are in bad shape, etc as you can see this bird needs to be removed and removed fast. So if you are interested in helping please let me know. With all of your help and the help from the rescues and the Florida Wildlife we can win.

Thanks Ziggy
ziggy
ziggy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.blastoffclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down