Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Be Careful"

4 posters

Go down

"Be Careful" Empty "Be Careful"

Post by ClaireBear Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Cash's favorite new phrase is "Be Careful". He picked it up from me saying it to Violet the clutz. She wants to come out of her cage so bad as soon as she sees me that she just climbs around with reckless abandon, wings flailing! I say "Be Careful" or "Careful Violet". So now whenever anyone flies or anything drops or makes a loud noise, Cash says "Be Careful" or "Careful". Cutest thing ever.

I took him to work the other day and he was pretty quiet with an occasional Peek-A-Boo. Then on the way home (we rode with my in-laws and their 150lb cane corso, Cash in his carrier on my lap of course) and the entire way he was laughing, saying "Hello, Hi Momma, Tickle Tickle, What are you doing, hmmmm, uh oh, careful, and his other favorite sound effects". He's a ham!

Well that's all for the update!
ClaireBear
ClaireBear

Female
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

"Be Careful" Empty Re: "Be Careful"

Post by Lyric Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Oh that's so cute- I wish I could hear him. Does he talk very clearly like a grey would? I'm still waiting on Lyric to talk. I'm sure he must have lots to say- I'm just still waiting to hear it. I'm surprised he doesn't yell my dogs' names from as often as he hears them. Have a great weekend!
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireBear Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Here is a video of him talking, not sure if you may have seen it. I recommend fastforwarding to about 1 1/2 min. in after the little sun conure shuts up. He doesn't say his new phrase on it but you can see how he talks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTK8KHDn644
ClaireBear
ClaireBear

Female
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:38 am

That's so cute! I can tell he is a much loved bird. It cracks me up when he says "Tickle Tickle Tickle!"
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

"Be Careful" Empty Be Careful

Post by alienpsychomom Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:19 pm

That is so cute and great I'm going to pass this along to my other groups and friends. Everyone will enjoy and love it. I love pictures and videos. Thank you for posting and I be waiting for the next. bounce

alienpsychomom
Postee
Postee

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:29 pm

Hey Claire, how are all your feathered buddies doing?? Casper still does no talking but wow what a ham he is!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content