Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing great success

4 posters

Go down

Wishing great success Empty Re: Wishing great success

Post by ClaireBear Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:38 am

Welcome to the forum! It will be fun to see the forum from the beginning and watch it grow!
ClaireBear
ClaireBear

Female
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by greenwinged Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:37 pm

WECLOME MsSmurfy Very Happy Very Happy
greenwinged
greenwinged
Official Parrot Lover!
Official Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Good to have you here! I'm sure with all your experience you can offer a helping hand!

And we didn't forget the Ducorps, you must not have looked in the "More breeds of the Cockatoo" Room. All wouldn't fit into one room. There are 17 species of the cockatoo lol.

Well I'm glad you can join us, and look forward to seeing you around, for I think we have the same addiction and that is helping others lol. Have some fun while your here too!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Wishing great success Empty Wishing great success

Post by MsSmurfy@yahoo.com Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Our feathered ones need feather_loving hearts & homes~ So what better idea then to generate forums where feather_loving people can 'care & share'!
Ronda & I bumped into each other sort of unexpectedly while traveling the internet highway~ Thanks for the invite Ronda~ I am sure that there are many out here who have shared the same pathways & I look forward to saying "Hello~ glad to see you again!" Those of us who have feathered ones have certainly been out & about the various forums online. I know that over the many years I have been online, the one big thing is using the internet to seek out the best info that would help me know & understand my feathered ones, especially in learning & sharing with others!
Briefly: I am in Florida & have lived here many years, but also have lived the cold climates as well Exclamation We prefer the tropical climate! I am married to the same great guy for over 30+ years now, we have two awesome daughters, all grown up & beautiful young woman. We have critters all around us~ Included in our list of critters we have Mother Nature's wild ones too! I tend to rescue/release many who simply require a little help now & then! I grew up loving turtles,alligators,lizards etc as well as the domestic ones too!
Currently we have two Cockatiels (whom I adopted from an elderly lady who couldn't care for them), named Luna & Soleil, they are only about a year old now. Recently we lost our Lutino beauty "Sunshine" who flew over Rainbow Bridge after sharing over 17 years with our family. "TIKI" is our feisty Ducorps Cockatoo [which by the way, I noticed you guys forgot to mention the Ducorps under you too's page]. "TIKI" is probably known by a few out here, he was winner of the Parrot Calendar[March babe]a few years ago, wherewhich we donated his winnings to the Shyne Foundation in South Florida when the hurricanes destoyed the beautiful flight area. Our place is referred to as "TIKI'S PARADISE" because TIKI graciously shares our home with many others who stop along their way or those who decide to stay~ I have assisted in "Forever_Homing" for Parrot Jungle/vets/breeders & individuals over the past several years. Until I simply had to take time off from due to overwhelming emotions~ We also have a Goffin Cockatoo named "Babybird_BG" who remains the juvenile delinquent of our family! TIKI still refers to BG as babybird so the babybird sticks with the BG! Both guys are well versed with over 50+ sayings, words & phrases~ so lot's of talking & expressing happens around TIKI'S PARADISE...Our feathered ones share the Pool/Lanai area with a beautiful outdoor avian enclosure, lot's of playgrounds & swings. Babybird_BG even swims! Crazy guy he is... Surprised TIKI used to swim but now leaves the pool to Babybird_BG & simply hollers & tattles when BG gets into things! All our feathered ones are flighted & know how to use those beautiful wings! Well thats enough intro~ Take care! Wink

MsSmurfy@yahoo.com

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-16

http://my.care2.com/mssmurfy  http://community.webshots.com/user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down