Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casper's a dirty boy! Can anyone help????

2 posters

Go down

Casper's a dirty boy! Can anyone help???? Empty Re: Casper's a dirty boy! Can anyone help????

Post by ClaireBear Fri May 02, 2008 5:35 pm

I have noticed that things rub off on them very easily...Pomegranite, wet toys, etc.... It could be something in the cage, one of the perches maybe? I have noticed that manzanita does rub off on them with a brownish dirty tint. I have noticed that Boo will clean himself (it takes a couple days to notice a difference) and I would just make sure everyone washes their hands before petting. I have heard of shampoos but have never used one as I am not sure how I feel about putting stuff on their feathers other than water. I had a purple bird for a week after the pomegranite "experiment" but he had fun!
ClaireBear
ClaireBear

Female
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Casper's a dirty boy! Can anyone help???? Empty Casper's a dirty boy! Can anyone help????

Post by Ronda Fri May 02, 2008 4:13 pm

Ok living on a farm I guess we are a little dirty lol. Casper being a white bird for the most part has gotten dirty. He showers twice a week for the dust which actually hasn't gotten too bad yet and I think it's cause he's still young. But his white feathers are dirty and mainly where I think we pet him the most. The top of the head, shoulders, and even though we don't pet his tail feathers they are dirty as well. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my dirty boy clean?? Thank you!!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum