Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster...

3 posters

Go down

New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster... Empty Re: New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster...

Post by Ronda Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Love the photos Heather! As always!! Thanks soo much for sharing!! That is too funny with the turkey lurkie lol, I bet that is the highlight for when someone hears that lol, I know i would never forget it lol. Thanks again for sharing!!
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster... Empty Re: New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster...

Post by Lyric Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Heather, those are beautiful pictures, Harrison is such a pretty girl. I think you are really a talented photographer and I always look forward to seeing your pictures.
She sounds like quite the ham! I would die laughing if I heard her say "Okie Dokie turkey lurky" that's really funny.

Glad to see you back on the forum!

Jen
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster... Empty New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster...

Post by Heather Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:46 pm

I took these last night.....she's been such a sweetie lately...always learning new words/phrases. Her latest is "Okie dokie turkey lurkey"...I've called her turkey lurkey for a couple months now and she's been saying it for a long time...recently I started saying "okie dokie artichokie"...she kinda put it all together...minus the artichokie...lol.

love the butt shot Wink
New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster... 1harrison

New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster... 2harrison

New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster... 3harrison

New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster... 4harrison

New Photos of Harrison...AKA Harry Monster... 5harrison

Hope you guys like the photos...

Heather
Heather
Heather
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://imageevent.com/heatheranddenis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down