Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

African Grey Timnehs ready for a good home

Go down

African Grey Timnehs ready for a good home Empty Re: African Grey Timnehs ready for a good home

Post by Lyric Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:00 am

Both my sweet babies have found their forever homes. Congratulations to their new families. I am wishing ZaZu and Chester (as they are now known) the best in life.

If anyone on here thinks they may be interested in a baby from a future clutch please just let me know. I only breed my birds a very few times a year and they receive the very best of care. Smile
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

African Grey Timnehs ready for a good home Empty Re: African Grey Timnehs ready for a good home

Post by Lyric Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:13 pm

One of the babies is sold- congratulations to the new family! Just one sweet baby left and I have a feeling he will also be sold soon.
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:36 am

Here's a picture of them taken just last night. I went to visit them and they sure are sweet. I was amazed at how calm they remain despite the commotion in my friend's house. Also, I could have swore they were making little sounds like they are trying to learn to talk already! They were hatched on 5/13/08 & 5/14/08. [img]African Grey Timnehs ready for a good home Dscn0111[/img]
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female

Back to top Go down

African Grey Timnehs ready for a good home Empty African Grey Timnehs ready for a good home

Post by Lyric Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:51 am

Hi everyone-
My baby greys (TAGs) are now ready for their forever home. They have been fully weaned, have all their feathers and are sweet and ready to go. These are my Lyric's brothers/sisters. I did not personally hand feed them, but my good friend and stay at home mom did it for me. These babies are used to other birds, children and dogs. Please serious inquiries only. Located south of KC in Missouri. Please pm me if you would like more information.
Here is an older picture of them, taken a few weeks ago.
[img]African Grey Timnehs ready for a good home Dscn0110[/img]
I would prefer to find them an experienced bird loving home because I hope they will be your forever friend. Thanks!
Lyric
Lyric
Can't touch this!
Can't touch this!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down