Wings and Wisdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casper!! Video and update!

3 posters

Go down

Casper!! Video and update! Empty Re: Casper!! Video and update!

Post by mama2babygirl Thu May 22, 2008 10:48 pm

Thats so funny Very Happy As you know...Baby LOVES the floor!! But Unfortunally She attacks our feet! My lab sammy just wants to play with her but Baby's still not to sure about her yet. I found out that Baby loves straws from like McDonalds...LOL!! So now I try to bring them home for her. I put some wooden blocks in her cage to see what she would do and I woke in one morning and found that she had arranged them all over her cage between the bars!!! Now she has learned how to open her food door! I had to tie that shut!! I also found out that she loves nuts! So to make things more interesting I found a medicine bottle, I washed it out and put some nuts in it for her to try to get them out. I did the same thing with a soda bottle and shelled peanuts Very Happy I;m trying to think of things to give her while I'm at work so she don't scream all day. (my husband works midnights) affraid
mama2babygirl
mama2babygirl
submission happy
submission happy

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by greenwinged Thu May 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Actually ronda my cookatoo doesn't like being on the floor, but I think it has some thing to bo with sammie being on the floor all the time.

don't bite the dog that too funny! Smile
greenwinged
greenwinged
Official Parrot Lover!
Official Parrot Lover!

Female
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Casper!! Video and update! Empty Casper!! Video and update!

Post by Ronda Wed May 21, 2008 9:44 pm

Well our little guy is such a clown, but what else is new lol. He loves the floor! But than again what Cockatoo doesn't lol. He has to be right with us lol. Loves sitting and snuggling! And he nuzzles your neck! I have never seen a bird do that! He acts like a cat. Will try anything you put in front of him and loves the stupidest things for toys lol. Like the top of a fast food cup lid. Those will keep him occupied forever lol. Paint stirrer sticks, of course new ones lol. But you can get them at Walmart for free lol. He seems a little nippy with the kids but than again that seems pretty normal for parrots in general. They tell him no and he seems to listen for the most part. It's funny like right now he's hungry cause it's feeding time lol, and he will try to get in your mouth to eat lol. We have never fed him anything from our mouth but he thinks that's where it comes from lol. He loves kisses on his neck and loves it when you blow hot air in his feathers on his neck. He'll just sit there forever and let you do all of it lol. We have no complaints with him at all! He's normal lol. Likes to get into everything and can't leave the room for a minute cause he goes from one side of the cage to the other in seconds. He doesn't like to be covered though at night! He hates it! We have to do it right before we go to bed or he screams cause he thinks he's missing something lol. But here is a video of him! He is such a little goof!

Here he is on the floor acting goofy~
Ronda
Ronda
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Female
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2008-03-11

https://wingsandwisdom.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down